EnDura® Range Perfect For Extreme Conditions
M Barnwell Services are one of the UK’s leading stockist and distributor of the EnDura® range. The unique configuration of the EnDura® range makes it particularly suitable for extreme temperature conditions, which could be highly beneficial for industries like Oil & Gas, where the equipment often operates in challenging environments. Seals made from the EnDura® materials could be used to ensure the integrity of equipment and prevent leaks or other issues in such demanding conditions.
Why should you use EnDura® Seals?
- Enhanced productivity achieved by minimizing maintenance and downtime
- Elevated anticipation of seal longevity and reliability
- Prolonged seamless operation utilizing FKM materials in colder temperatures
- Standard access to swifter production lead times, with rapid response during unexpected breakdowns
- Capability to respond to shifting conditions facilitated by top-tier customer service and technical assistance
- Resistant to Explosive compression and chemicals in oilfield fluids and gases
- High mechanical strength and pressure capability
- Temperature capability range from (-51°C (-60°F) to +250°C (+482°F)
|Hardness||MIN Temp||MAX Temp|
For more information, contact a member of the team.
M Barnwell services also stock a range of durable Chemical Resistant Seals to suit all industries and applications. E & OE.