Supplying Springs to industry for over 40 years
For many years M Barnwell Services has supplied springs and fasteners to its OEM and industrial customers. We source our springs from a range of manufacturing partners within the UK whose heritage dates back hundreds of years and are able to fulfil orders however large or small. With their support, we can give a commitment to our customers, guaranteeing quality and service.
When quality is paramount the range is backed up by ISO 9001, AS9100, Nadcap and TS16949 accreditations.
We offer a standard or bespoke service in the design and manufacture of custom and prototype springs from various materials including Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Phosphor Bronze, and Inconel. In addition, we provide a comprehensive service from laser cut prototypes to full production, combining technology and quality to develop adaptable and durable products.
Popular spring designs include:
- Compression – Designed to oppose compression and return to the uncompressed length
- Torsion / Tension – Can store and release angular energy or statically hold a mechanism
- Wire Forms – With the same bending stiffness in all directions to meet specific task
- Extension Springs – Designed to create a resistance to a pull force
- Die Springs – With heavy force used in die stamping machinery
- Disc Springs – Stackable washer
For more information about our range contact a member of the team.